What is digital marketing ?
Digital marketing is the advertisement for a business, product, or service using online channels and digital technologies. Internet, computer, mobile, digital platforms, and other social media channels are essential for digital marketing to reach customers. Digital marketing is a very easy and economical way of marketing a business or product.
TYPES OF DIGITAL MARKETING:-
- Search Engine Optimization. (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Viral Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Influencer Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Content Marketing.
- Mobile Phone Advertising & More.
WORK OF DIGITAL MARKETING:-
Digital marketing drives customers to buy their products by attracting them to their products. The user also uses the strategies of digital marking like SEO, PPC, and Advertising to attract customers’ attention towards their product. So that customers can increase their interest and motivate them to purchase.
ROLE OF DIGITAL MARKETING:-
Digital marketing works to advertise your products and grow the business. Staying in one place makes it easy to target your audience anywhere in the world and your product can be promoted worldwide for very little cost. This is a very economical method of marketing. With digital marketing, you can engage good attention to all your audience, which increases customer satisfaction and interest and attracts them towards your product.
STRATEGIE OF DIGITAL MARKETING:-
- website:- The first important step is to create a website that is mobile friendly and shows the company and all its product details on it.
- SEO:- Getting your site’s SEO audit.
- content marketing:- Creating content that is effective Adding text, video and informational images to it to make content effective.
- Social media marketing:- To increase product sales, know which social media is useful for your business, and use them for marketing your business.
- E-mail marketing:- Customers are also made aware of and attracted to their products through email.
- Pay-per-click:- Having your website advertised on Google or Facebook, the user has to pay the price of every click of a visitor to Google or Facebook.